Posted by : LordHman's Blog Saturday 28 January 2012

Now that i have ur attention.....ok am sorry..am sorry i had to lure u into reading my blog thinking u were going to read some really juicy story....only to read about the goings on in my non-existence boring life...
Have u ever had this dream where ur falling from a cliff....and once u hit the ground u actually feel it...or ur at this very important function and then u take a look at urself and ur naked. And everyone just stares...i have dose dreams all the time..... am not spared embarassing moments even in my dreams.... Sometimes i wonder y i even bother with this whole blogging tin. But i just cant help it..ive had a journal since i was twelve...writing so much irrelevant nonsense..when i look thru them lately..i just laff and wonder if there really was a time i was dis...stoopid or jobless....and then i found wordpress [i say it like i fell in luv].....well maybe i did!! m bored stiff..i had alot to say...alot to pour out..to release..its a shame i cant remember adamn thing now...its just blank..i checked my fone...turns out i have like 240 numbers half of the people i dont even know....when last did i call somebody up...people am sorry..but am broke...am not stingy...i'd call if i could...but na condition wey make crayfish bend.yu undastnd!

In other word, i am bored! Haw many times have i said that?? Okbye!

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. lol. Wily dont knw wt to say buh its hard 2 bliv a guy lyk u could actually get bored. M even scared of wt u'l say 'bout my comment cos u tend 2 b a lil snubby *dont know if datz d ryt word to use* wel,dont av much 2 say,buh u got my attention 4 real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! OMG! I'm sorry, me snob. Have you met the other me? His name's hendrix. :JK:
    seriously i'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

      Delete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -