Posted by : LordHman's Blog Saturday 27 October 2012

Today is my little sister's birthday.
and as such, today's post is dedicated to her
and to that beautiful thing called sisterhood.

Dear Elfrida,
Happy birthday! Lemme say this, You're growing too fast!, Now, I know that I never actually admit my love to you, and have a bad habit of teasing you and putting you down at times, but I'm just not the mushy, sweet kind of person.Which is why it's easier to say such things in writing than show in actions. So, this letter's gonna be full of advice and well wishes.

First of all, I'm sorry - I'm sorry if at times I hurt your feelings and make you feel bad, whether it's intentional or on accident. I'm sorry that I don't tell you often enough that I love you and I'm so blessed to have you as my sister. I'm sorry for not being there at times when you needed me most. I'm sorry for a lot of things I may have done or said, so I hope you forgive me. Because as we grow up into adults, our relationship will change, and I hope it becomes stronger with time!

You're such an amazing person, that sometimes, it humbles me so deeply. You're so sweet and kind and beautiful , from both the outside and inside. You're so talented and caring. Your passion for Christ is amazing. You have a way with kids that many people can only wish for. In your simple ways, you gently make changes in the world and lives around you. One day, I know you will make an amazing wife and mother. In the end though, to be quite honest, there are not enough words in the world to describe how amazing I think you really are. I don't want to inflate your pride by going on and on, but I do want to let you know that I do appreciate you, even though at times I may not be so good at showing it.

Thank you for being there for me, when I'm hungry sometimes late into the night :-). For doing little things for me to make my day a little easier. For standing up for me when people try to put me down. For all the times you made me laugh, or prayed for me when I closed up and battled my problems on my own, usually pushing you away. Thank you for everything.
I wish you so many blessings, not only for this year, but for the rest of your life. You deserve only the very best!

As you mature into a young woman, do your best to stay with the Lord. Don't let your friends, or the media, or anyone tell you who to be, how to dress, what to do. God has a plan for you, one that is beyond anything we can imagine or plan. Be your own person, even if you're the only one standing in a room full of people sitting, stand proud and speak up, because God is with you and he will give you the strength to do the right thing and reward you in the end. I know that sometimes it's hard, staying pure and humble in today's society, but it's so worth it in the end. If you look straight ahead and go on with a prayer in mind and Jesus by your side, you can't go wrong. People will try to break you, sometimes through hidden motives, sometimes point blank, but I pray that God helps you stand strong. Remember, the only person worth impressing or living for is God. One of my life mottos is "Living for the audience of One." He's the only one who matters. He's the one who you should impress, befriend and love. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you, they're just people.

Lastly, don't let any of those fake expectations get in the way of your true beauty. Yes, there are beautiful people out there, but are they happy? Because I know that the prettiest girls are the happiest. :)
So, go out there and make a change. Become who you want to become. I know that you have a bright future ahead of you, you'll touch many lives and help countless hearts. You're so beautiful and amazing. You're constantly in my prayers and in my heart. May God bless you abundantely. Happy 14years birthday.
Love,
Me

P.S..
Dedicating this to my two lovely sisters(and brother)

"
A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.
A friend who helps you through difficult times,
Her comforting words are worth much more thandimes.
A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,
These memories last for miles and miles.
When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.
A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn’t let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.
With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a sister is not just a trend,
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend.
"

Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Awww, this is sweet! Lucky her to have a sister like you. You're such an adorable sweet girl. I love your birthday messages for sister. Very sincere and sweet. Hugs for both of you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete




  2. WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2015
    ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
    in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
    These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0817735892**
    Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called (love connection magazine and love
    circle magazine),follow us on facebook my adding our databased administrator(balogun kunle joseph on facebook)
    FACEBOOK ID---BALOGUN KUNLE JOSEPH
    MAGAZINE---LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
    AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY



    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -