Posted by : LordHman's Blog Monday 16 January 2012

Ok people. Let’s have a bit of fun.
Sometime in school, I saw a very pretty lady that I would have loved to hang out with sometime but for the 10 minutes or so she spent at the reading hall, I couldn’t come up with a smart conversation starter.
I know some of us have faced the same situation in the past, so let’s help each other. Share with us the best conversation starter/pick up line you ever used or had used on you. Let’s make it all fun and who knows…we may learn a thing or two.
Use the comment box, express yourselves… WHAT HE SAID !

Well here's one that worked for me once. “Hi, I know the first 3 digits of ur cell phone number. 080. Would u be nice enough to give me the rest?”

Leave a Reply

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -