Posted by : LordHman's Blog Monday 30 January 2012

It is said that a teenage girls first problems starts with the first sprouting of her breasts … well not with all teenage girls….but in my case,its so true I was so bent on growing those damned breast that It consumed my world. My grades dropped..i became too distracted…. the one way monologue with my mirror started….with repeated chantings in front of the mirror “ grow, grow, grow dammit..please grow” and id wait for a while.. almost expecting it to grow..like something out of a cartoon..only to be disappointed…at first I wasn’t too bothered..because I wasn’t the only flat-chested female in class…but all of a sudden all my titless counterparts started sporting some bodacious bosoms …and I was left behind and too flat chested to be hung out with or noticed by the boys.. And boy did I crave their attention…I lived for it …i was such an attention whore…and I felt like Ineeded them to notice me to make me feel like I existed.. but somehow in my stupid lil head…I had this idea that growing those breast would somehow get their attention. and so my journey to get those awesome bosoms I’ve long been denied of began…. the battle to fill out those t-shirts began ,id often use cotton wool padding…but somehow they never seem to look like the real thing.

There were all sorts of manipulative suggestions…like get a boy to rub em continuously and it’ll grow in a matter of days …probably made up by sum sick pervertand the number of concotions I was told to drink…I didn’t mind. I had one thing in mind…eye-catching, tongue dropping, supplebosoms…boy do we dream..or have more sex to stimulate hormones….MORE? like I was ever getting any..i tell you there are myriads of reasons for teenage sex these days, its less devils work and more pure ignorance of the challenges of teenagehood…and we girlshave it rougher than the guys.

Sometimes I wonder..if MEN had their manhood on their chests ..and their desirability as males is judged by the length.width.volume…..Can u picture how obsessed they’d be about it?hw distracting itwould be to their development… Obsessed they r already with the thing nicely tucked out of immediate view and accurate judgement…
So skip to six years later..ur finally sporting ur 44 double d’s ,you finally have those pair of bodacious bosoms…that uv always craved..many a time dreamed about….then u begin to attract ur fair share of male attention some of them old, young, rich, poor, married, unmarried, sane, insane…..and then yu begin to realize that in most cases, the reaction would be the same were an orangutan to stand on two’s ,wear a sexy dress, some lipstick..as long as her mamaries are full,young …and oh not forgetting FIRM!!…..ur long quests to grow those breasts seem futile….
I Swear the breasts are mother nature’s cruelest joke on women(the old fart that she is )….i mean for a generation that has never seen a saggy veined breast on television(yeah even though sum of them are purchased)…it kinda makes u feel…a lil self-concious….

Being a teenager is bloody hard.....

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. funny. Hendrix,dint knw u have breast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looool that's is not hendrixs'.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe beambor! Yeah rite. That's theresas' o! She's a feature writer on this blog. Looool

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -