Posted by : LordHman's Blog Thursday 13 December 2012

I’m writing this with the hope that a part of it will make sense at the end of the day but if it ends up making no sense, please forgive me.

While waiting for my mum & younger sis to tidy up their facelift, random thoughts kept crossing my mind and for some reason I started thinking about my first kiss.

I know some people reading this had their first kiss planned while some of you cannot even remember their first kiss.

Talking about kisses, I’m still trying to understand the logic behind -

“ I’ll rather sleep with you than kiss you ”

- as preached by some ladies. I can understand your first kiss but not that it would be easier to get wet, smash Okafor and very difficult to exchange less than a teaspoon of saliva with him. Some say-

‘ kissing is very emotional ’ and sex isn’t??

- Anyways, let’s get back to rambling about my first kiss and how special it was. Growing up was an endless party featuring a long list of father's brother uncle aunty child (you get the picture) coming to stay with us most times for holiday before they eventually turn out to be permanent resident house helps.... Edom (due to privacy we'll call her Edom. I think you'll get the picture clearly if we paint her as calabar) played the lead role.

I can’t remember the entire "house helps" by name but Edom’s name will forever be etched in my memory as the young girl with boobs the size of pawpaw cultivated in a very fertile land in Isele-uku.

Each house help came, stayed for a while and left but Edom stayed the longest.
I didn’t know much about boobs then but most men in my neighbourhood had special interest in Edom but instead of returning same to them, Edom was very interested in me.

It all started a certain night, I was sleeping in the living room when Edom came to wake me so she could take me back to my room but when she realised that we were the only people in the living room, Edom brought her boobs, put it in my mouth and asked me to suck on them one after the other. I didn’t see anything wrong in that so it continued and with the promise of biscuit treats (Not Hob Nobs) and Coke(yes that's why I'm an addict) it became an almost every day affair.

Edom used my mouth on her boobs so much that I used to dream of them boobs at night. I didn’t complain to anybody because in my young eyes I didn’t see anything wrong with it and I also did not want to stop the flow of the extra biscuits and coke.

Please before I digress any further, this is a story about my first kiss and not boobs.

Where did I stop again?

Ehen. So in some cases, I will purposely stay back in the living room so that Edom can come get me and give the usual dose of boobs before taking me to my room to sleep. Everything was special until one weekend when my parents travelled to isele-uku and left us in the care of Edom. Unlike other days, Edom asked my younger ones to go to bed early and when she returned from putting my younger ones to bed. She said we were going to try something totally different. (To Be Continued)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahahahaha I kid....okay sorry....

That night, instead of asking me to suck on her, she asked me to use my fingers to twist her nipples like a knob and that was when it happened. Edom, grabbed me by my head and stuck her entire tongue down my throat. Looking back now, it wasn’t the best first kiss but it was my first kiss.

I know you are wondering if we stopped at kissing, well, someday I’ll share my first time. Feel free to share your first time with us in the comment box.


PS: If you lack a sense of humour... PLEASE Regard The Above Story AS PURLY FICTIONAL!!!

Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry using Airtel Nigeria.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -