Posted by : LordHman's Blog Wednesday 15 February 2012

So ysterday was fun. Probably d best i'v eva had in sch. In the morning i went for class which unfortunately didnt hold so after waisting transport fare to class i wasted another back home. It was then i checked my fone and saw over 30 mesages on my fone. (sola you re such a dearie! :*) that was when i knew that today was vals day 0_o. Seriously, i think the name shld be changed to EXTORTION day cos 90% was about ''hey hendrix, happy vals day. Oya where re you taking me'' WHAAAAT!! But as a guy man i lost abt 5grand. Small rite??

After d many ice cream, dancing, smooching and the likes, i came back home to one of the silliest experience in my life. I my 13months of stayin in this hostel, i didnt have d faintest imagination dat i've got really mean friends... mean and evil.... okay so i got back from my grooving ..after a long hard stressful groove.... when i got home my roommate was like...hey u gt a late valentines's day package....someone dropped it off...Its in ur cupboard.

I tot nothing of it....just kept wondering who could have dropped it off..okay so i got to my room...hoping to see a package from someone who at least remebered me on valentine's day.....okay so i opened the cupboard...all that was there was a black nylon....i went back to tell them there was nothing there...but they urged me to search further.....i opened the black nylon bagand saw a card..it looked like a N5.00 card probably purchased under a bridge at oshodi or sum'in....
Valentines day was spelt as VALANTIN'S DAY....
inside read....


''HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKER...FROM UR LOVELY NEIGHBOURS...Remember its the tot that counts..help us manage those few items.''

i tot twas mad funny....inside the nylon bag were my supposed valentine treats..a packet of 'TREBOR PEPERMINT' a packet of CABIN BISCUITS...some miserable naija sweets....and some bic biro's.....

They think they're funny
when i got downstairs...they were laughing their heads off.....twas funny..real funny.

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. hahahahaha hehehehe hahaha dude! Datz rili funny. Buh seriously,u shuld b glad dey gave u sumfn. D mst special of d gift is the 5naira note lol,datz damn funny. Hapi post val n dnt sulk jor *stil laffin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hendrix hope you liked the gift. Sorry I was not around wen you saw it.
    Happy vals day

    ReplyDelete
  3. beams...... lol... Yeah thanks
    onyekz..... Thanks. Loved the gifts.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -