Posted by : LordHman's Blog Wednesday 1 February 2012

This shit happend a while back. by the way, i am the WORST COOK ON EARTH! Well fortunately, we have someborry that cooks for us. Yet, unfortunatly fortunate( i have no clue) that day the cook didnt come to work...so i guess my mum prepared lunch when she came back from work...anyways i saw like a gazillion meats in the pot and i asked my cousin to find out how many each person was supposed to take...and my cousin comesback and she's like "she said its one meat for two people"....the spoon dropped from my hand...i said "she said what?"....she was like "one meat for....i just shouted KAI!!!...dontsay that thing anymore...tufiakwa!!!..are u sure u heard her well.u dat ur ears are not reliable....she said yes..fear catch me small sha..ahah..have things gotten that bad....and the eba is it one wrap for four people now..anyways i went to ask my mum...and she was like she said 2 meats for one person....i just shook my head...gave my cousin the hardest knock ever...ur the kind of person that breaks up families carrying wrong info about..."1 meat for two people"...mba!....i lost my appetite that day sha.

Later in the evening i sent her(my cousin) to buy something for me...and she really took her time...neways when she came back..she started telling me some silly story that didnt make sense "Aunty Resa, my friend chidinma gave me a card to give someone she was quarelling with in my class"....and am like"wetin come consign me".....then i started suspecting something..i asked her were's the card...she said "when i was coming brother toye collected it".....i just shook my head and told her "As i old reach ....i resemble mumu toyou"...i said the card was meant for you....she denied it three times...i said okay...lets wait till brother toye comes back...five minutes later he was back....opened the card wat did i see...
"To my sweetheart Lauretta (by the way, she's 9)...i feel u love....ever since the first time u came to this school ive not been able to take my eyes off u"...
Then am like b4 nko...wen u don see the thing wey they shack u...neways i just laughed..i wanted to sound smart so i dropped a proverb......

"our elders say grasshopper wey no hear word, na coconut wey go kill am"

how that applied to the situation..i have no idea...neways i told her...so this is what ur doin in school....after you were asked to leaveur other school..okay mummy and daddy must see this..and she started begging...neways i havent shown them yet.....am still blackmailing her to do everything for me...from killing a minimum of four cockroaches everyday...i dnt care whether there arent any around... go and find them and kill them and come and show me.... to goin on errands for me....it feels good(evil laugh).....although sooner or later i'll have to show them..am enjoying it while it lasts...

I also gave her talking to...cuz she has no pride in herself...its kind of like a low self esteem kind of thing...that any idiot on the street can just carry letter and give her and say "take i love you"....and instead of replying"will u get out of my sight...have you loved yourself first"..she just gets carried away.
oh well..God dey.

P.s Hendrix why have you stopped writing o!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -