Posted by : LordHman's Blog Monday 22 April 2013

I miss waking up each morning to the message you sent while I slept....
"Stopping by to drop a kiss in your dreams"

I miss hearing your voice when it’s all groggy nd tiny from not enough sleep....
"Hey babe! Good morning… Have an awesome day"

I miss bugging you all day, filling you in on the minutest detail
My course mate just peed her pants! LOL! I crave carbs! Diets suck! Ugh"!

I miss those unplanned visits...
Surprise! Guess who’s in town? Coming to ur house in a bit

I miss the random messages...
You’re beautiful, inside and out! Lucky me

I miss the chastising
"You snapped at your mum?! Why?! Okay, I understand but you have to apologize to her"

I miss making the future plans
"Small wedding, HUGE honey mooning!" Lol

I miss helping you pick out an outfit
You should totally rock the brown shoes with that Red dress(I loved the red dress)

I miss the endless teasing and banter
Your head’s big, by the way.. We both know yours is bigger!

I miss the cuddling even when we fight
Oya shift! I want to cuddle

I miss the pampering
You look tired, lie down I’ll massage. You need to eat babe, please. A kiss for every spoon, deal?
Oh, I miss the deal

I get that school is crappy but if you go today and study enough to impress me, you get a gift.
And of course the bribery…

I miss the impromptu fun games
Let’s make lunch together, over the phone of course. You give the instructions and I’ll cook

I miss… Gosh, I miss everything! I miss the things I can’t have because, well, because I’m alone …And while being single has it’s perks, I miss the things I could have…

I miss my first love.
In reply to
I miss you! http://wp.me/p30ldI-14 twitter.com/His_beloved8

Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry using MTN NIGERIA.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -