Posted by : LordHman's Blog Monday 4 March 2013

Yeah Yeah...I know. Been a while right? School ish an a lot more other complicated things going on in my life right now has made me lost my mojo. So I Came home for the weekend and I think I'm getting it back. Enjoy........

That Love That Won't Die

It all started at a GiG organised by our school SUG. And by the time I had fallen in love, I didn't even know that I had fallen-into-love. I tried to fight off the feeling. This emotion was alien to my nature. I had never felt anyone feel this way about me before, and now I felt this way, about her.

It was sweet at first. We'd pick a garden and curdle our legs beneath the big old trees. Under the shade, no one could see us. We were buried in each others eyes.
But when the tough times came, we had it rough. Countless times, she saying " Bye, I'm going. I'm gone".
She always came back, not to apologise but to wade through the spheres of my chest and whisper " Don't know why, but I can't leave".

We were spirits and our bodies were mere shells. So, in times of passion, we tore through the walls of our flesh. Bleeding in love every crevice of our bodies.
We were magnetic. Each time I pulled away, a stronger force drew me closer. I did not have a mind of my own, and neither did she.

Our love was a soft violin, a soft hand dilly dangling on the strings of purity that melted our souls into one. We never existed. We lived in a monologue, a "to be or not to be" moment in time. She was perfect for me and I for her. We were too perfect to be mortals. So we died.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I jumped into a relationship with a guy who was ten years old then me. We got engaged a month later and tried to have a baby. We had a lot of ups and downs in the relaitonship because he lived 45 miles away and that i could not drive. My parents and I did not get along and they did not like him. We were together for 7 months and lived together. He told me that he wants me to finish college, get my license and a job before we can continue the relationship because he does not want me to stay wth him and lose the oppoerunity to have a great college life. I love him so much and i wanted to be with him. I have explanined it to him and that i wont contanct him until i graduate is that a good idea. and also what should i do i was crying all the time. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -