Posted by : LordHman's Blog Sunday 25 November 2012

They say birds of the same feather flock together and many times I feel like it’s true but in this instance I hope it’s not. So I was dating this girl a while back, and for the most part she was a great girlfriend. No real cause to complain, but my major issue was her friends.

Her friends were all single, and they party way too much. Every weekend they are going to some club or another and always hanging with random club guys that only God knows what their eye is chooking for. Though I knew my girlfriend doesn’t want anything else, but I felt she was always being exposed to those "good-for-nothing" guys by her friends that are single and still mingling.

Sometimes I over hear the convos her friends have and they are always talking about some guy they smashed or want to smash and all their random escapades. One time they were talking about a guy I knew, he slept with one of them a few times. Are these the kind of friends I want my girlfriend hanging around?

I tried to encourage her to hang out with more girls who are in relationships or married but she says “They are dry and boring, and never want to do anything.” I don’t understand what she meant by that. Is it cos they don’t go out partying all the time?
I feel like her friends are trying to get her to be single(which they succeeded in doing) again and exposing her to all the things that are out there. I feel like they made he realize she doesn’t want to be in a relationship anymore, and leave me.

How do you keep her from hangout with her single friends all the time? if a girl is serious about a relationship should she be hanging a lot with single friends.
Isn’t that distracting? Or am I just being ridiculous?

Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry using Airtel Nigeria.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. You are brig ridiculous! It al depends on the girl. If she doesn't have the sense to know that hanging at a club with out her bf around she's probably doing things she has no business doing anyway, especially when most of her friend sleep around. That's kind of slutty to me, but I'm not judging....

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -