Posted by : LordHman's Blog Thursday 26 July 2012

I’m just a young black man trying to do the best that I can.
But sometimes I go astray
And let negativity get in the way.
I know right from wrong
Because my mom sings it like a song.

But I feel I have to fit in
And be down with my friends.
I know you say that’s not the way
But you’re not on my streets day to day.
You don’t see what I see or feel what I feel But believe me its real.

I’m not a bad boy like some may think. I’m very intelligent but I’m not a saint.
I know I’ll succeed in life
Because when trouble comes myway I’ll think twice.
But no bodies perfect and I may stray again.
But just remember
I’m just a young Black man trying to do the best that I can.

Leave a Reply

What do you think about the above post?? Pls dont forget to comment with your name. Hman says so brrrr!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

label

h

- Copyright © This is me......The cocky me. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -